Feeling a little stuck? There are several ways to get some help with your app.
- Ask a question on Support
- Report a bug or feature request on the issue tracker.
- Real-time communication.
- Navionics Premium Plan customers, in addition to the community support channels, you have access to enterprise-level support.
Report an issue or feature request
If you think you may have found a bug, or if you have a feature request that you would like to share with the Navionics Developers team, please file a bug or feature request in project issue tracking system! On repository pages you’ll now see an “Issues” tab in the top menu. Here’s a quick rundown of the features:
- Create and apply labels to issues to assign to users or categorize
- Drag and drop issues to prioritize them
- Vote on issues that you want to see tackled
- Search, sort, and filter
- Close issues from commit messages
The Navionics Developers uses Slack as its main real-time communication platform. That Slack, including:
- Open for everyone
- Friendly user interface
- Easy asynchronous conversation
- iOS and Android apps
- Powerful customization abilities
- Excellent search